Welcome to the Safelify
Safelify, a mobile application designed to provide immediate aid in critical situations, covers a wide spectrum of medical services, legal services, cyber security, digital wellness, and international services (airport protocol concierge, car rentals, among others).
Equip Yourself with a Life Jacket
Safelify becomes a lifeline when:
- You’re faced with a medical situation or emergency without anyone to turn to.
- A road accident leaves you stranded.
- Unlawful detainment or arrest occurs.
- Miscreants subject you to assault.
The Safelify Mobile App serves as your panic button, ensuring swift assistance in such critical scenarios.
Safelify's Capabilities at a Glance
Gain instant assistance in the following emergency scenarios:
Why Safelify Tele-health Service
Safely springs into action for incidents such as:
Convenience: Access healthcare from the comfort of your home.
Instant Access: Expert care at your fingertips.
Secure and Private: Encrypted communication for your peace of mind.
Comprehensive Care: From consultations to prescriptions, we’ve got you covered.”
Why Safelify Tele-Legal Services
Instant access to legal support is guaranteed in emergencies such as:
- Accidents and injuries.
- Unlawful arrests.
- Assaults and criminal cases.
- Family crises.
- Civil litigation.
- Immigration Services
Immediate Access within Our Coverage Area,
Timely rescue can be a life-changer. Avoid unnecessary delays that worsen injuries or escalate situations. Trust Nigeria's top Safety Mobile App to shield you.
Quickly access immediate interventions: police, ambulance, hospitals, lawyers, physical rescues, repairs, and more.
Tailored Accounts for Different Needs
Safelify offers four distinct account types:
- Individual Account: Suited for personal emergency coverage.
- Family Account: Ideal for your entire household, including children and teenagers.
- Corporate (Business) Account: Tailored for businesses, covering owners, management, and employees.
- Diaspora Account: Catering to safety notifications, families, and returning diasporas requiring emergency care.